Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Busy Semester, Busy Everything

I have to give my apologies for not writing sooner, since it's been ONE busy semester so far and my elective math course is lets just say-- the Devil wears Prada shoes and knows how to use them is as far as I will speak on that subject. But utilizing the Universities tutoring services and spending more time seems to be helping as I inch a long in this subject. On a second note I'm so excited about my next round of classes since I'm focusing less on the electives since I'm almost finished with the general classes now and can work more on my major requirements (the FUN STUFF!) I've already taken Health Care Management so I'm moving on to Critical Issues in Health Care. Did I mention I was excited ;o)

I promise not to speak of #snOMG as many of you on my Twitter feed have already been tortured endlessly with my rants. Plus I believe I'm met my hash cap for one topic for the year :-p

We're still waiting on MATCH of course. I didn't realize how much you gamble with where you are going when you "CHOOSE" which hospital or facility to rank at what number. The Doc was explaining it to me and my head was just spinning trying to understand how you can dish out so much money and everything be put on 1,2, or 3 etc. But anyways Jan 31st is the date and as it comes closer the more anticipation we feel. I can't speak for my husband because he's acting so cool about it right now but I know I'm ready to jump out of my skin and will be an emotional wreak come Monday. 

More to come soon!

No comments: