Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Blog Award

Much to my surprise and something that TOTALLY made my day! I got a Blog Award from the wonderful and daily inspiring Classy Career Girl whose blog if you haven't checked is out is just fabulous and classy for the working career woman. 

So, part of winning this award is linking back to the person who gave me the award, sharing 7 things about myself, paying it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers, and sharing the news with them.

1. Sorry: For those that actually know me, you know I apologize for everything. This drives TD up a WALL because he'll say something like I'm not feeling good. My Reply: I'm sorry, Honey I need my keys! Me: I'm sorry. I can't help it I'm sorry!
2.OCD: I won't elaborate on this but if you look in my kitchen drawers or have seen my color coded closet and dresser drawers. You would think I needed help.
3. I love Driving: It doesn't matter where I am going, I can't be a passenger. I think that's a control issue that I haven't been able to let go of yet.
4. Procrastination: If it can be done tomorrow or at the last minute you can bet I'll be on it then.
5. Socially Addicted: I know a lot of people, I love meeting people, If you want to be my friend all you have to do is as and FB and Twitter are my haven in between the 5,000+ texts a month, you have joined my life ;o)
6. I hate Grits: That's right, I can't STAND THOSE GRAINY LITTLE THINGS.I just don't understand how people can eat them. It doesn't matter what you do to them they are just plain gross!
7. Vegetarian:  I was Veg for 2.5 years until I married my husband who couldn't go a day(well maybe one day) without meat. That changed this week as I have adopted my lifestyle back ;o)


Here are my Pay It Forward Blogs!
That are not in any specific order, but they ARE organized ;o)

The Sugar Scientist
Snarky McGeekerson's
Notes of a Lab Princess 
Better Off Med 
Organica
Over a Cup of Coffee
Starbucks Break
 The Bonds of Wedlock
Medical School Mrs.

The Honey B Blog

Perfectly Cursed Life
ATL Yankee Girl
Keeping Up With the Jonese
Nola Girl
Tale of a Southern Belle

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah. I'm not sure that a 'stylish blogger' is anything close to how I am. If you could only see me in my mismatched pajamas. :)

Thanks!

SouthernBelleJM said...

Thank you:)Have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I'm like you on the 'sorry' and the OCD bit...the sorry thing really gets to my partner too...and then I'll go "Sorry...I didn't mean to say sorry for that!" :P

Anna said...

Congrats again!! :)

VP said...

Thanks for the award!

Robyn said...

@sciencegeeka You didn't know miss matched PJ's are the classy IN thing to do now. I have a few of those myself because comfort = style ;o)

@SBJM: You too!

@PsychB It's bad, I looked at the doctor with the princess yesterday and she dropped her pen and I was like oh sorry. She gave me the strangest look! Gotta love sorry

@ClassyCareer You absolutely
rock girl! Thanks again so much!

@Better Off Med
Your very welcome enjoy!

Honey B. said...

I've been eating less and less meat all the time, just about to make the leap to none at all. So what is a post-match?

Robyn said...

@Honey B: It didn't take much for me specially when you find out the quality of meat the government allows to be processed and inspector approved (that's scary indeed)

What Post-Match is, after TD didn't get selected for any of his interviews they send him a list of all of the facilities in the country that didn't MATCH anyone during the interview process so he then goes in and submits his CV for review to them. It's the whole process all over again it's just after the original stage. He's got a really good chance with a few that have requested additional information already but he's been turned down for quite a few as well. It's the most stressful part of preparing for Residency because in his particular field it's so competitive and with budget cuts the positions are becoming fewer then ever before.